[Pmwiki-users] adding PmWiki/WikiEngine and question about upgrading

Christian Ridderström chr
Tue Dec 16 09:14:34 CST 2003

Hi

I needed a page that just quickly describes what a WikiEngine is, and
since this page logically should be in the group PmWiki, I created it here:
	http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/WikiEngine

I hope this is the correct way to behave, i.e. adding it to the
PmWiki-site? If not please let me know how I should go about when adding
documentation to PmWiki.

When you upgrade your PmWiki-installation, the directory wikilib.d/, how
is the contents of that directory treated? Is it deleted, overwritten or
what?

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr