[Pmwiki-users] Reasonably urgent question

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Dec 22 11:46:45 CST 2003

Almost certainly someone or something has changed ownership or permissions
on the files in your wiki.d directory.  Try adding

   include("scripts/fixperms.php");

to your local.php -- this allows PmWiki to try to fix file permissions and
ownerships on the fly as pages are accessed on the site.

Pm