[Pmwiki-users] text dropout in IE

Paul Williams paul
Tue Dec 30 12:15:33 CST 2003

Okay, I've got this worked around for now.

It turns out this is a known bug with IE and
"floating" <div> elements.  The bug is known as the
"peekaboo" bug, and is described at
http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer/peekaboo.html.
 The suggested fix didn't work for me.  What did work
is to add

width: 94.5%;

to the #wikitext section of the CSS.  It wasn't an
optimal solution, but it does get the job done mostly.
 Anyone who uses flexlayout may end up with this
issue, so be aware.

Cheers
  ~ Paul