[Pmwiki-users] InterMap definitions

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Feb 16 14:42:15 CST 2003

Great idea. I would have used this in the WikiCalendar and Show/Hide =
revisions plug-ins. [[ThisPage:?hide=3D1 Hide revisions]] and [[Thispage:?=
hide=3D0 Show revisions]] would achieve my goal much more simply.

Pluggable feature, and I wish it was easier to specify which features to =
include, rather than explicitly including file names.
--=20
John Rankin
john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
www.affinity.co.nz