[Pmwiki-users] notes on pmwiki documentation

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Fri Feb 28 17:17:00 CST 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 03:12:10PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > It still leaves me with the question of where pages should go, while
> > "PmWiki.Configuration" clearly makes sense to me, "PmWiki.WikiWord"
> > seems wrong because it's a definition that isn't specific to just PmWiki.
>
> But exactly what constitutes a WikiWord in PmWiki is. (i.e. PmWiki's
> WikiWords mayn't be the same as TWiki's WikiWords) I think that
> "PmWiki.WikiWord" is just fine.

I think this answer is too narrow to be useful to me.  Are you suggesting
that all of the pages provided with PmWiki belong in the PmWiki group, or
just some of them?  If we put them all in PmWiki, what's left to go in
the Main group?  And if we put some in Main and some in PmWiki, what's
the criteria to distinguish them?