[Pmwiki-users] notes on pmwiki documentation

Dawn Green green at thunderdata.com
Fri Feb 28 21:06:15 CST 2003

> Why do terms need PmWiki in the title? What is wrong with just
> {{configuration}} and {{password}}s? And is there a convention for favouring
> singular or plural page names?

I guess we don't.  But I like it.  To me, the product is transparent to the
"author" and Pm is sort of the name behind the product.  With Patrick putting
so much time into this system, I'd like a user guide (with perahps an "Index"
similar to the quickview of formatting on the edit page) that uses PmWiki to
keep the name known.  What is Photoshop without Adobe?  Adobe's reputation
sells their next new product.  So, I feel, for the time when Pm decides to
develop his next product.

My 2 cents.

Dawn