[Pmwiki-users] URGENT ASSISTAN

Joseph Mobutu Sese-Seko jmobutu2003 at rediffmail.com
Fri Jan 31 20:02:15 CST 2003

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--21839884-331a-4f4c-83bf-ef75dace797d

Good  Day
     You may be suprise to receive this email since you do not know me.
I am the son of the late president of Democratic Republic Of
Zaire,President Mobutu Sese Seko, ( now The Republic Of Congo, under
the leadership of the son of Mr. Laurent Kabila ). I presume you are aware
there is a financial dispute between my family ( THE MOBUTU ) and the present =

civilian Government. This is based on what they believe as bad and
corrupt governance on my late father's part. May his soul rest in perfect
peace.As you might have heard how a lot of my father's bank account in
Switzerland and North America have been frozen.
Following the above named reasons, I am soliciting for your humble and
confidential assistance to take custody of THIRTY Million United States
Dollars ( US$30,000,000.00 ), also to front for me in the areas of
business you desire profitable.
These funds have secretly been deposited into a confidential Security
Company, where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended
beneficiary. The funds will be released to you by the Security Company,
based on my recommendations, on that note, you will be presented as my
partner who will be fronting for me
and my family in any subsequent ventures.
Myself and my mother have decided to give 20% to you if you are able to
help us claim this consignment.We have also decided to give you any money
spent on phone calls or travelling expenses in the course of this transaction =

at the end of the transaction.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of
this transaction, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly
required, due to my family's present predicament.
I sincerely will appreciate your willingness to assist us as soon as =
possible.
I am presently in the refugee camp here in the Netherlands under the
united nations refugee camp in Netherlands and I can be reached on
phone number +31-630-067-740 for for more information on how we can
proceed in this transaction.
Please indicate your interest by sending your telephone and fax numbers
or call me up at anytime. I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement
as soon as possible.
Warmest regards,
Joseph Mobutu Sese-Seko
--21839884-331a-4f4c-83bf-ef75dace797d--