[Pmwiki-users] Re: PmWiki 0.5.5 causes the calendar script to break

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jul 1 21:08:12 CDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 01:59:47PM +1200, John Rankin wrote:

> The current $PageTitlePattern in pmwiki.php reads:
>   [A-Z][A-Za-z0-9]*...
>
> Would the wikiverse unravel if this read:
>   [A-Z0-9][A-Za-z0-9]*...
>
> pmwiki.php wouldn't need to change the WikiWordPattern or the
> FreeLinkPattern, just the PageTitlePattern.

No, I don't think the wikiverse would unravel.  But at the same time
I'm thinking I may rollback the change I introduced in 0.5.5 that
messed with PATH_INFO in the first place and take a different
approach to the PATH_INFO problem.  It seems to me that it ought to
be possible for someone to change $PageTitlePattern in local.php
and not have it cause problems.  I mean, that's why $PageTitlePattern
is there in the first place.  :-)

So, we'll find some solution that allows $PageTitlePattern (and other
patterns) to be set without messing everything up.