[Pmwiki-users] Attr behavior in groups and pages.

John Feezell johnfeezell at 3wplace.com
Wed Jul 9 20:45:34 CDT 2003

I would like to do the following:

Set a group level password for read, edit, attribute, and upload and then
at the group/page level selectively release one or all of them by using
action=attr and setting the password to something like "allowall" for an
item, e.g. read or edit, that would permit anyone to use it.  My concept is
that the "allowall" password would be placed in the group/page document and
then used as any other password except that the evaluation would override
the group level setting for that particular page.

I'm assuming that this would probably require a change to pmwiki.php.  I'd
appreciate any comments or suggestions or words of caution before I
undertaken any changes.

Thanks.