[Pmwiki-users] Running PmWiki on Windows / IIS

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Jul 14 12:39:43 CDT 2003

It looks to me as though your PHP installation may have all of the
error reporting turned on.  You may be able to get quick relief from these
notices by adding the following line at the beginning of local.php:

  error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

I'm in the process of modifying the code for PmWiki so that such
error messages won't be generated even if E_NOTICE is set, but it
may take me a few releases to find them all.  If people will just let me
know when they see them (via email is fine or else on
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/PHPStrictMode ) then
it will help a lot.

Hope this provides a fix for your situation.

Pm