[Pmwiki-users] Variables expansion in included files

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Jul 28 11:44:46 CDT 2003

Because the files are included from within PmWiki's PrintFmt function,
you may need to declare embedded variables as global if you want the
substitutions to take place:

     global $PageUpdate; echo "Last update $PageUpdate"; ?></div>

Also make sure that $PageUpdate is actually being set with a value
somewhere in your scripts--this is not a variable that PmWiki normally
sets (PmWiki uses $LastModified for this purpose).

Pm