[Pmwiki-users] why underline does not exist ?

John Rankin john.rankin
Wed Jul 30 15:33:56 CDT 2003

So, if __underline__ is added to PmWiki, is there a good markup for subscript?

I also considered ++insert++ and --delete-- and ..subscript..

My preference would be to use the wikistyles markup for underline, along the lines of
  %text-decoration=underline%underlined text%%

An author could %define ul text-decoration=underline% in a GroupHeader page.

--
John Rankin