[Pmwiki-users] Bug in [[include:...]] markup translation

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jul 30 22:01:48 CDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 10:51:41PM -0500, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:

> Yep.  I quickly glanced at the code and noticed that Pm is using
> preg_replace() to obtain the include effect.

And while Scott was glacing at the code and writing his message, Pm was
already fixing the bug.  :-P

Fixed, released as 0.5.14 (which also incorporates some other bug fixes
and some improvements to help with the internationalization effort).

Thanks to both John and Scott for locating the bug.