[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki Localization: Brazilian Portuguese

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jul 31 13:33:00 CDT 2003

I've created the language translation file for pt_BR -- you might
check it out.

    http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/LanguagePtBr

I'm planning to start making the language customization files available
later this evening.

Pm