[Pmwiki-users] Undefined function: posix_getegid?

J. Perkins listaddr at 379.com
Thu Jun 12 21:25:34 CDT 2003

I just discovered PmWiki, very nice! I tried a couple of other packages
(TWiki, PHPWiki, Tiki) but they were all either overly complex or too
simple. So far PmWiki looks just right. ;)

I have run into one problem so far. PmWiki runs fine on my laptop (RH9)
and on the sourceforge servers. When I try to install it on my own host
(www.modwest.com, running Linux, Apache, and PHP 4.3.1) I get the
message "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: posix_getegid() in
/htdocs/www/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 270" when I try to run pmwiki.php
for the first time. Can anyone give me an idea what could be wrong? I am
not sure where I should be looking to fix this problem.

Thanks!

Jason
379