[Pmwiki-users] IncludeAble, yaticantf

Joris joris at linux.be
Sun Jun 29 15:47:30 CDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I tought that IncludeAble was nearly finished, but I found another nice
problem.

(If you're not familiar with the IncludeAble hack, this won't make much sense to you. Have a look at it's webpage, or ignore this mail)

After an editing session, the browser finds itself in http://blah/yourfirstpage.php/Group/WikiPage.
Any relative links on the resulting page, are therefore put on top of yourfirstpage.php/Group/ wich, obviously, breaks links in the non-pmwiki part of yourfirstpage.php

If it's unclear what I mean, have a look at my testpage: http://www.detached.be/test/ip.php
Before you edit, the browser is at that url, and the links, wich are relative (and bogus ;) ), point to http://www.detached.be/test/moo
Now edit the page a little, hit Save. Your browser ends up at http://www.detached.be/test/ip.php/Main/HackingPmWiki, and therefore the relative links point to http://www.detached.be/test/ip.php/Main/moo.

I hope it will take PM less time to fix than it took me to explain it ;)

--
  Greetings
  Joris