[Pmwiki-users] notes on pmwiki documentation

Dawn Green green at thunderdata.com
Sat Mar 1 23:07:51 CST 2003

> Or perhaps it's just not worth worrying about.  I'm already seeing on
> the SciTechWiki and TAMUCCWiki that a person or group creates lots
> of pages within "Main", and then either they or someone else comes
> along soon afterwards and moves them into a WikiGroup.  So maybe it's
> a self-resolving problem.

There is some validity to your concerns, I guess.  But remeber this:  PmWiki
pages (and I am assuming this will be all the documentation,etc) are not going
to look like the pages the admin creates.  I am certain that Concrete Street
is not going to be creating new pages off of the TextFormattingTips page.  And
if they do, they will immmediately see that this is not the look they wanted.

Dawn