[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-0.4.beta9 released, likely penultimate to 0.4.0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Wed Mar 5 02:11:29 CST 2003

Greetings, all!  After many evenings of hard work by many folks I'm
nearing the official pmwiki-0.4.0 release.  The latest release is
0.4.beta9, which I expect to be the final relese before 0.4.0.  I simply
want to test the new version on a few of my existing installations to
make sure there aren't any major upgrade problems before I declare it
as an official release.

A lot of work has been done on the documentation, see
   http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/DocumentationIndex.
However, the documentation is still definitely a work in progress and
there are still pieces that could stand to be added/improved .  If you
see anything that has been overlooked or that you think can be improved,
feel free to let us know or (better) make the changes directly on the
pmichaud.com site!