[Pmwiki-users] WikiStyle for links colors?

Glenn Blalock gblalock at grandecom.net
Fri Mar 7 13:39:40 CST 2003

I just did first of 4 installations of 0.4 (I'm always amazed and
gratified by how easy that is!).  My link color issue is solved.  I
asked the question because I was playing around with reverse text stuff.
And a blue background swallowed the link text.  Now it won't.

I don't have much need for more control of link color beyond that, at
least at my current 'skill' level.

Thanks again, Patrick, for PmWiki!

glenn