[Pmwiki-users] Logo issue

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sun May 11 13:03:03 CDT 2003

I moved the linked-to-main-wiki-page image on my site to an entirely
different place in the HTML, and I'd like to remove the logo from the header
file you've included with the package...

I tried setting the filename to "none" and that doesn't work...is there some
way to tell PmWiki that I don't want it to put either PmWiki's image or my
own there?

Crisses
--
Scooby Doo & Shaggy -- Differential Diagnosis:
Axis I   Eating Disorder NOS