[Pmwiki-users] Upload problem

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon May 19 00:00:23 CDT 2003

I am stumped.

I set up support for uploads on a test server (running Mac OS X) and it's =
fine. I copied the various scripts to a hosted web service (running Linux) =
and the upload password is being rejected as invalid.

The uploads directory is there (I just accepted the pmwiki default setting =
so it's called uploads). Everything else works fine.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there something obvious I'm missing =
or not doing?

The local.php defines the password with crypt('...')

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.
--=20
John Rankin
Affinity Limited
T 64 4 495 3737