[Pmwiki-users] Re: Wiki up and running after finding an omission in thier doc regarding errors

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun May 25 01:21:55 CDT 2003

A followup comment--on the pmichaud.com host the %p produces "AM", while
%P produces 'am'.  Since I prefer lowercase I've got $TimeFmt set in
local.php to be %P on pmichaud.com.  But I've changed pmwiki.php to
match the PHP docs which say to use %p, because I've seen a few
PmWiki installations where the time formatting didn't work quite
right.

The availability and interpretation of %p and %P depends on the
C library installed on the server host, and not PHP itself.

Pm