[Pmwiki-users] deleting the pages : I don't understand

Marc DROULEZ marc
Tue Nov 25 02:33:58 CST 2003

Hi,

using Pmwiki, I tried to delete a page :
I wrote "delete" on top of the page, erasing all the text.

But the page was not deleted. It was just blanked, with the word "delete"
wrote on top of it.

Is the only way of deleting a page is to delete the file ? (by deleting a
page, I think exactly "erasing any trace of it / remove the file")
Or is there any other way I haven't seen ?

Thanks,

Marc Droulez

Ce message est envoy? ? l'aide de SquirrelMail
www.squirrelmail-fr.org
www.mandrakesoft.com
http://counter.li.org          linux user #278826
www.freulon.cable.nu      <--   soyez indulgent !