[Pmwiki-users] New directive [[$Attachlist:<path>]]

Christian Ridderström chr
Sun Nov 30 14:23:46 CST 2003

Hi

A modified version of upload.php can be found here:

	http://wiki.lyx.org/local/upload.php-copy

Basically, I've added a new variant of the Attachlist-directive,
and allow using '/' in filenames, which means that you can use
subdirectories when uploading files.

The new directive [[$Attachlist:<path>]] can be used to show a listing of
files in the directory <path>. Here is a few examples of what it can do:

Markup				Shows listing for the following directory
[[$Attachlist:]]		uploads/$Group
[[$Attachlist:/Main/dir]]	uploads/Main/dir
[[$Attachlist:Main/dir]]	uploads/$Group/Main/dir

see http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/SiteTest/Attachlist for a demo.

Now I'm going to see if I can fix the creation of directories, so that if
you do: Attach:dir/dir1/dir2/aFile.txt, all the necessary directories will
be created (instead of just one level as it is today).

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr