[Pmwiki-users] Uploads?

Kenneth P. Turvey kt
Fri Oct 17 18:29:26 CDT 2003

Just wanted to say I worked this problem out.  Apparently this is the error
you get when php tries to upload a file when upload_tmp_dir (from php.ini) is
pointing to a directory that doesn't exist.  When using Yahoo's web hosting
/tmp is actually a directory called tmp in your home directory.  The user is
responsible for creating it.  Once this directory was created uploads started
to work right.

I did have to manually create the directories in which the uploads would be
stored, but I expected that.

Thanks all.

--
Kenneth P. Turvey <kt at squeakydolphin.com>