[Pmwiki-users] Need some help with multiple wikis

John Feezell johnfeezell
Tue Oct 28 21:27:27 CST 2003

Thanks Tom,

That was all I needed to get going.  I've successfully setup my first
pmwiki using a common directory for the main pmwiki stuff that is in-fact
behind my www public access areas.  (I'm running sites in a virtual hosting
environment provided by my hosting company.)

How do you handle the php files that would normally be placed in the local
directory?  Do you duplicate these, for example webmenu.php, print-
publish.php, etc., or have you placed them in a common area?  If in a
common area, then how does your local directory for an individual wiki get
organized?  What goes in the local directory?  Do you have a sym link to
the other files like webmenu.php, etc.?

Again, thanks for the input.  It was a great help.

/JF