[Pmwiki-users] Re: PATH_INFO (was: Setting page-level passwords)

pmwiki@mdrain.mailshell.com pmwiki
Mon Sep 8 22:00:41 CDT 2003

No luck.  Both "if" statements give me parse errors.

I followed your instructions at http://contra.vosn.net/pipermail/pmwiki-users_pmichaud.com/2003-August/001018.html in case my host was running PHP as a CGI.  I got PmWiki to start up fine as a CGI script.  Unfortunately, it behaves exactly the way it does installed the "standard" way with $EnablePathInfo=1: Fixed on Main.HomePage *but* with the desired URLs showing up in the address bar.  There must be something weird with my host's system.

Thanks for your help.