[Pmwiki-users] Disabling WikiWords problem with Main group.

Elindal elindal
Fri Sep 12 04:00:25 CDT 2003

I found something else.

If one of the groups you want to keep WikiWords turned on is the
default group, then you need to use

    $group = FmtPageName('$Group',$pagename);
    if ($group!='' && $group!='Main' && $group!='PmWiki')
$WikiWordPattern = "\001\001";

Richard Canning