[Pmwiki-users] Page contents mysteriously disappear

Marlin Ouverson marlin
Wed Sep 17 16:57:13 CDT 2003

Like Hanxue, I just had a page's contents disappear, leaving only:
"Describe PageName here."

The page-revisions report is entirely empty for that page, as well.

I checked the file directly with a text editor; it has contents -- 64
lines, in fact -- but they are the partial contents of another file in
an unrelated directory -- not even a wiki subdirectory. Because of
this, I am inclined to suspect a problem with my OS; but because the
symptoms were similar, I thought it wise to report this. (Insight
welcome, of course!)

pmwiki-0.5.18
Apache 1.3
Mac OS X 10.2.6