[Pmwiki-users] search broken after upgrading 5.x to 6.15

Matt Vance mvance
Sat Apr 3 19:41:53 CST 2004

I just recently upgraded to 6.15 and have worked out all of the kinks,
except one. . . searching is broken.  When I try to enter any search,
pressing the search button just seems to reload the page without
displaying any results.

In case it's somehow related, the biggest problem I had after initially
upgrading to 6.15 was that style sheets were not loading.  I finally
tracked that down to the fact that I had changed the PmWiki URL (using
the "wiki script" method on the ChangePmWikiURL page).  I was able to
fix that problem by adding a $PubDirUrl line to my config.php.  However,
even with that line taken back out, I still can't seem to get the search
page to return any results.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Matt