[Pmwiki-users] cache.php question..

Eric Celeste efc
Sat Apr 3 21:52:59 CST 2004

> It puts the $Group.$PageName in the upper left of every page that comes
> out of the cache.

You are not alone, I just found this in the Cookbook page at...

   http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/SimplePageCache

Maybe it will help...

> I had a problem that in cached pages the pagename was written just before the
> <DOCTYPE .. - declaration.
>
> After searching a while the line:
>
> // Send our own headers, not the PHP default.
> PrintFmt("headers:", $pagename);
>
> seemed to be the problem. I'm not sure what is done here. But commenting out
> this line helps. Used with pmwiki 0.6.14.
>
> -- Svogel

Eric Celeste / 612-624-4126 / efc at umn.edu / http://umn.edu/home/efc
Associate University Librarian for Information Technology
University of Minnesota (Twin Cities) Libraries