[Pmwiki-users] cache.php question..

Reimer Behrends behrends
Sun Apr 4 09:41:51 CDT 2004

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 09:35:40AM -0400, Brian wrote:
[...]
> I'm going to assume that this shouldn't be 'local.php' literally but
> rather your literal 'config.php' for either the whole site or your group.
>
> As when it's the literal local.php no caching occours, as the [Cached]
> title tag no longer shows.
>
> For what it's worth.. maybe it will trigger something in someone memory
> about what they did to get this to work.

As I mentioned a while ago, the caching mechanism has not yet been
updated to work with 0.6 (it works just fine with 0.5). Note in
particular that in 0.5 the main configuration file _was_ local.php.

I haven't yet found the time to address these issues (and haven't had
the need, since the one wiki I'm using the mechanism for still is
running 0.5). But if somebody else wants to tackle them instead, they
are certainly welcome. :) It will take me some time to get around to
it, because currently even my weekends are packed.

			Reimer Behrends