[Pmwiki-users] Re: still problems with x-include.php

Steven Leite steven_leite
Tue Apr 6 04:55:28 CDT 2004

From: "Albi Rebmann" <albi at life.de>
> > great now it works fine. Only small thing I found is, I always have 2 or
> > 3 empty lines before and behind the x-include line. Is there a way to
> > remove these space?
>
> Ok problem found and removed:
> Remove all \n in lines 118-120 and all is fine :-)
> If i need empty lines I can still add them in pmwiki directly by \\ or
> [[<<]].

Yes, but now if you view source, the html won't look pretty.  The best way
to fix that small glitch is to change the line(s) with \n\n in them to :

$Output = Keep("\n\n  ... stuff goes here ... \n\n");

That way PmWiki won't interpret the \n's in the WikiPage, only in the HTML
page.
I actually fixed that glitch a while back but I haven't got around to
updating the code yet :)   Thanks for pointing it out though.

I'll update it in a few days .. after I fix a few other minor things.

--S