[Pmwiki-users] Newbie question - how to set the "root" page of a group

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Apr 7 14:25:20 CDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 02:07:59PM -0600, jake at sharonandjake.com wrote:

> Hi group. I searched online and the archives and couldn't find an answer. I know
> I'm missing something simple.
>
> How do I define what page the "root" page of a group is? I ask primarily because
> I just created a new group, but if a user clicks on the root of that group, it
> directs them back to Main/HomePage.

The default root page of a group is the same name of the group, and if
that page doesn't exist then it's the page given by the $DefaultTitle
variable.  $DefaultTitle is initialized to "HomePage" but can be changed
in config.php to be something else.