[Pmwiki-users] Linking to uploads in different group - bug or feature? :)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Apr 8 09:17:19 CDT 2004

Neither a bug nor a feature -- AFAICT, Main/Attach:file.zip shouldn't do
much of anything at all.  If it does, it's probably because of a local
configuration you have on your site (e.g., a URL rewrite or $UploadUrlFmt
setting).

Pm