[Pmwiki-users] Brainstorm (Page Locks)

Nils Knappmeier nk
Tue Apr 13 14:31:32 CDT 2004

>It doesn't matter how many edits took place behind the scenes while
>you were working on your changes, because the diff3 is always based on
>the latest version of the page, which could be the result of multiple edits,
>and the version that was in effect when you requested the edit,
>which PmWiki can deduce from the timestamp of the original edit.

I see. Mhm, I hope you somehow leave the option to stay with the old
behavior for diffs.
I probably won't find the time to implement a PHPDiff3 or something in
the near future, and I'd really like to continue having working diffs on
my personal homepage (which runs in safe mode).
The main problem with PHPDiff3 is, that I have no idea how it works. I'd
have to do some reading first...

Nils