[Pmwiki-users] Unicode problem again.(German, Chinese)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Apr 14 08:50:36 CDT 2004

If you're wanting to do pages in Chinese, simply download the latest
i18n.tgz file from http://www.pmichaud.com/pub/pmwiki/i18n.tgz, unpack
the file into your pmwiki directory, then add the line

   XLPage('zh','PmWikiZhCn.XLPage');

to your local/config.php.  This will take care of all settings for Chinese
language modification, including the charset parameter, $Newline, etc.,
without having to make any modifications to the pmwiki.php file.

For German one simply does  XLPage('de','PmWikiDe.XLPage');  instead.

Pm