[Pmwiki-users] calendar implementation

John Rankin john.rankin
Thu Apr 15 17:53:44 CDT 2004

On Thursday, 15 April 2004 5:32 PM, Robin Sheat <robin at kallisti.net.nz> wrote:
>On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 05:21:08PM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
>> Also, I see that your Publish button doesn't work either. I'm
>> wondering if a recent change to PmWiki has broken this and will
>> check it out tonight.
>This has been broken since 0.6.1 or so. I posted about it, but got no
>response, and it eventually slipped from my mind. I'll be happy to see
>it back :)
>
>--
>Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID:
><eythian at jabber.org>

Sorry, I must have missed it! It works fine for me, unfortunately.

You might try an experiment -- I don't know if this will fix the
problem, as I don't know what's causing the problem :(

Open up publish.php and / or wikilog.php and look for the line:

    $GLOBALS['PublishList'] = $PublishList;

Comment this out and add the following at the start of the function:

    global $PublishList;

This is a pure guess, I'm afraid. Both forms work on my systems.

--
JR