[Pmwiki-users] Pmwiki stripping OMITTAG NO tags from tmpl file?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Apr 20 12:26:55 CDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 01:46:47PM -0400, Brian Peyton wrote:
> I'm running the latest version of pmwiki on IIS 5 on windows xp with php
> 4.3.6.  In my pmwiki.tmpl I clearly have OMITTAG NO tags in the file such as
> this line:
>   <link rel='stylesheet' href='$PubDirUrl/css/stdlayout.css' type='text/css'
> />
>
> However when I go to view/validate the page, I get this:
>
>   <link rel="stylesheet" href="pmwiki.php_files/stdlayout.css"
> type="text/css">
>
> Why is this happening?

PmWiki doesn't strip tags from template files--it doesn't even know
anything about them.  Plus, I can't think of any way that PmWiki could
be converting the <link ...> tag in your .tmpl file above to the <link ...>
output you give below.  There must be something else going on.

Got a URL I could view?