[Pmwiki-users] mail post per page

Eric Celeste efc
Sun Apr 25 07:32:08 CDT 2004

> Anyway, I'll run it around in my head for a while and see what
> I can come up with.

While you are running it around in your mind... I've had requests from
authors of pages on our wiki to monitor their own pages, but only their own
pages. They would like the ability, per page, to "subscribe" to
notifications. I've left this on my back burner for now, but I thought I'd
at least let you know it is a "desired" out there.

Take care,
...Eric

Eric Celeste / 612-624-4126 / efc at umn.edu / http://umn.edu/home/efc
Associate University Librarian for Information Technology
University of Minnesota (Twin Cities) Libraries