[Pmwiki-users] Free Wiki Hosts?

Chris Lott chris
Sun Apr 25 12:42:16 CDT 2004

Are there any free wiki hosts that use PMwiki? The only free wiki hosts
I could find were: SeedWiki (pretty nasty Cold Fusion Wiki
implementation, but at least it works), riters.com (doesn't work at all
at the moment), and CafeWiki (all in French).

Until I get a centralized solution going, I am trying to figure
someplace to send faculty who are interested in experimenting with a
class wiki but don't have a server or host available to set one up...

Chris Lott