[Pmwiki-users] Free Wiki Hosts?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Apr 25 13:11:10 CDT 2004

On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 10:41:54AM -0800, Chris Lott wrote:
> Are there any free wiki hosts that use PMwiki? The only free wiki hosts
> I could find were: SeedWiki (pretty nasty Cold Fusion Wiki
> implementation, but at least it works), riters.com (doesn't work at all
> at the moment), and CafeWiki (all in French).
>
> Until I get a centralized solution going, I am trying to figure
> someplace to send faculty who are interested in experimenting with a
> class wiki but don't have a server or host available to set one up...

There's always the wiki at pmichaud.com -- it's open and people are
welcome to create their own WikiGroups there.  But if you don't want to
use the main one at pmichaud.com I'll be glad to set up a separate
one for demo purposes.  I might even be talked into setting up a
separate domain name for it.  :-)