[Pmwiki-users] Re: Idea about the preview

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Tue Apr 27 16:25:06 CDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 09:28:38PM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> I don't mind keeping the edit area above the preview (I might even prefer
> that, I'm not sure), my wish was simply that the window should initally be
> positioned so that the preview is shown. Then you press HOME (or maybe
> some accesskey?) to get to the edit area.

I did it the following way:

In PagePreviewFmt I just added an id (to be XHTML compliant) looking
like this:

<h3 id="weiverp">Preview of $Group/$Title (page not saved):</h3>

The edit form in PageEditFmt then simply needs to jump to that id:

<form action="$PageUrl#weiverp" method="post" id="save">

After the preview I also have a

"back-button" on the page.

You can find infos for my template at:
http://www.b-a-l-u.de/index.php/Projects/WebSiteSkin

or the code directly in the skin directory (the default.html):
http://www.b-a-l-u.de/pub/skins/balu/

     Balu