[Pmwiki-users] Calendar function

John Rankin john.rankin
Wed Aug 4 20:06:00 CDT 2004

On Thursday, 5 August 2004 1:22 PM, Chad Lupkes <chadlupkes at earthlink.net> wrote:
>Yes, it did help.  It's still opening a new window every time
>though.

Well, this might be from outside the Calendar. I edited your Main.WikiSandbox to try:

  ThisPage:&action=print

This turns into a link that opens a new window. Do you have a local customisation that redefines $UrlLinkFmt (which ThisPage: uses) to add a "target='_blank'" so that a link to an external site opens in a new window?

I suspect the answer is 'yes'.

Fortunately, there is a work-around, which will let you automatically open remote urls in a new window and local urls in the same window. If you really want to do this, let me know and I can send a script.

But first, revert to the standard pmwiki $UrlLinkFmt to confirm that this fixes the problem.

--
JR