[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki behaving like a blog

Kevin Koym kkoym
Fri Aug 6 14:34:04 CDT 2004

for what it is worth, one of the non-php wiki's that i have seen that is
(in my opinion) a category killer for this blog/wiki functionality is
http://www.snipsnap.org... in case someone builds this functionality for
pmwiki, this tool is definitely one to take a peak at for ideas.

That being said, I have three pmwiki installations...

I do like, though, some of the blogging functionality that SnipSnap has.

Kevin