[Pmwiki-users] Several Questions from newbie

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Aug 10 10:58:53 CDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 09:12:49AM -0700, Steven Leite wrote:
> How hard would it be to add an alternate syntax (in addition to the
> existing syntax), something like [:style width=50%:] or [:width:50%:]

It wouldn't be hard, although I'd prefer not to use [:...:] as the
syntax, since PmWiki 2.0 is using that for different things.
It would be possible to do it as [:style ...:] or something with
some appropriate keyword.

We could also use %: ... :% as an alternate syntax for WikiStyles.

> I've been away for about 3 weeks, so I'm curious to know how things are
> coming on PmWiki 2.0.  Any estimates on the much anticipated release
> date (month?).

I'm doing all I can to have 2.0 released in August.