[Pmwiki-users] Passwords, Uploads eluding me entirely...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Aug 11 14:39:45 CDT 2004

Is there a URL that I could look at?  If so, can you set
$EnableDiag=1 in your config.php so that I can check some of
the configuration settings.

The steps you outlined in  your previous message should be sufficient
to get uploads to work, thus I'm guessing there may be something wrong
in the server or PHP configuration.

Pm