[Pmwiki-users] Create a Wiki page through a script

Thomas Weibel thomas
Thu Aug 26 08:19:00 CDT 2004

> Ummmm, I'm not sure I understand entirely.  You want the Main.Login
> page to be created with a password already in place?  No problem:
The problem is, that I want to make it possible to install my sessionauth.php
script without problems.

This is only possible if the user has a password set for either
admin/edit/attr/read on one of his pages and than selects an action which
requires authentication. The problem I tried to describe arises, when the group
he selects for sessionauth.php is not editable without authentication. In this
case an endless-loop gets started:

while(true) {