[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0.devel2 released

Ciaran ciaranj
Fri Aug 27 10:11:42 CDT 2004

I've deployed an instance of dev-2 to my server, if anyone wants a
play around or a look at another skin style,  don't think I've put any
passwords on it, if there are any, try 'secret' ;)
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/

Do what you want, I'll wipe this with future releases anyway :)
- Ciaran

- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)