[Pmwiki-users] printable view in fileds (farm)

Eugene Van den Bulke [EGN] evandenbulke
Sat Aug 28 10:31:14 CDT 2004

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I posted about a problem I had with printable views in
wiki farms, because I didn't have a website it was really hard to figure
out what was going wrong. It seems that the HTML page for the printable
view  is only partially generated (information regarding stylesheets are
not there) the only thing that appears is the <div id="wikitext">
blablabla </div>. The weird thing is that if I browse the wiki folder
(where pmwiki.php is ... it works fine).

I use PmWiki 1.0.5 (I believe), my farmconfig.php looks like :

<?php
      $FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://213.186.59.213/~eugene/wiki/pub';
      $PageTemplateFmt = "$FarmD/pub/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki-farm.tmpl";
?>

You can see what happens there : http://ns31286.ovh.net/~eugene/test-field/

Thanks for your help,

EuGeNe